OH MY GOSH UCLA just called me for an interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissMedicine

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my first post on SDN. This is unbelievable.... I mean, I am shocked!!! UCLA just got called me to interview!!! I am SOOOOOOOO thrilled that I am beyond words! There is still hope for those of you waiting for an interview decision!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your interview invitation! :clap: :clap: I am surprised that UCLA interviews so late. Well good luck to you.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by MissMedicine:
•This is my first post on SDN. This is unbelievable.... I mean, I am shocked!!! UCLA just got called me to interview!!! I am SOOOOOOOO thrilled that I am beyond words! There is still hope for those of you waiting for an interview decision!!!•••••Did you appeal a rejection? Or did you just never hear from them until now?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, was this from an appeal or a regular interview invite? I'm waiting to hear from my appeal too.

congratulations and goodluck :)

Appealed? If not, when did u submit your secondary?

thanks in advance and good luck

With all that AMCAS stuff at the beginning...is it so odd that schools are still interviewing?

No I never appealed. I sent my secondary in January. Do they normally call for interviews or was this an exception given how late it is?

Gosh, I hope I am not interviewing for a waitlist.

I think it's is more shocking that you got a phone call for interview than gettin an interview at this time of the year. UCLA is so impersonal, and never emails. They even told me they will notify acceptances from the waitlist by snail mail. wut kinda crap is that? anyway congrats.

ucla usually calls people from the LA area for interviews (i received a phone call in feb). Given that it is so late, they might have decided to call most of their interviewees to schedule dates.

Thanks!

and I was starting to think I was special :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by CalBear:
•ucla usually calls people from the LA area for interviews (i received a phone call in feb). Given that it is so late, they might have decided to call most of their interviewees to schedule dates.•••••