Oh my gosh!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoeDaMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is so freakin scary! :eek:

I am so glad I printed out my application!!! The stupid program won't let me print it out anymore :( :rolleyes: as just as I thought things couldn't get any more worse :p :confused:

anybody else having the same problems?

Members don't see this ad.

ah finally...

damn thing worked, but no mcat score change :( :rolleyes: oh well....

Originally posted by MoeDaMan:
•ah finally...

damn thing worked, but no mcat score change.•

Same here. It took me 45 minutes to see that they haven't touched mine. Pretty comforting. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Same for me. What was up with AMCAS yesterday? It took me like 2 hours of trying to log in and resubmitting every time I got the stupid "error, location 25" message before I could see my printout.

Actually, that's not quite true. One thing had changed: my certification date. Up until recently, my app was dated certified on 6/26/01. Now, it's dated certified 7/20/01, almost a full month after I submitted! Thank you, AMCAS!! :mad:

I emailed those punks about this. Haven't heard back, no big surprise there. I have my fingers crossed that this is related to the disappearing schools bug, and that AMCAS didn't arbitrarily push me to the back of the line in the processing queue. :confused:

I think they should change "Option X: Apply Now!" to "Option X: Watch Your Browser Page Loading Icon Hard At Work To No Avail Now!"

Just a little good-natured humor; nobody get upset . . .:) Really, though, did they expect dramatically fewer applicants, or . . .?

they are just absolutely clueless....

I personally have given up on AMCAS.... :rolleyes:

oh well maybe it ain't too late to take the LSAT, at least now I know where to use those newly acquired skills...