OH MY I'm IN AT UHS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OH MY OH MY OH MY....I just called....I'm going to be a doctor!!

And yes, if you have good grades and great EC's, a 20 on the MCAT doesn't matter. I'm proof...

Members don't see this ad.

hey congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so there is hope for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Congratulations!!!:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats doctortobe!

Congrats Doctortobe! I also just called and found out I'm in at UHS. Whew hoo!

Congrats!!! I know the excitement you are feeling! I too called and found out I am in! I guess we are both proof that lousy MCATs do not mean doom!

Congratulations to all of you who just found out the good news. I know many of you may still have other interviews or decisions to make, but now it's time to just enjoy the time until you start school in the fall. You know you're in. Have fun, relax.

I hope to see you all in the fall. Let me know if you end up with any other questions. I'd be glad to keep in contact.

Congratulations again. Go out and party with the ones who helped you get to where you are. It's ok to scream and shout, cry, or keep grinning for days!

Doctortobe,
what was the breakdown of your 20 mcat?

Congrats again guys!!

I just posted on another thread but I thought I would throw in some more words!! Definitely go out and celebrate! This is one of the best days of your life. The next one will be the White Coat Ceremony in August! It is awesome!!!!

Again, hi five to all of you....let me know if I can help in any way!!

Chris

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Just got the word, I'm in too!!!

Congrats everybody!!

Maybe I will see you there in the fall!!!! I loved the school, and am just waiting for some cash flow to throw down my deposit! I am sure you all know how that goes!

Vanessa