Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 1999
?
Visit site
Status
OH MY OH MY OH MY....I just called....I'm going to be a doctor!!

And yes, if you have good grades and great EC's, a 20 on the MCAT doesn't matter. I'm proof...

williestyle81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2002
Philadelphia
Visit site
Status
hey congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so there is hope for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D

doctamon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2002
Visit site
Status
Congratulations!!!:clap:

About the Ads

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2001
Visit site
Status
Congrats!!! I know the excitement you are feeling! I too called and found out I am in! I guess we are both proof that lousy MCATs do not mean doom!

AnnaMags

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2001
Kansas City
Visit site
Status
Congratulations to all of you who just found out the good news. I know many of you may still have other interviews or decisions to make, but now it's time to just enjoy the time until you start school in the fall. You know you're in. Have fun, relax.

I hope to see you all in the fall. Let me know if you end up with any other questions. I'd be glad to keep in contact.

Congratulations again. Go out and party with the ones who helped you get to where you are. It's ok to scream and shout, cry, or keep grinning for days!

drchris33

MSIV
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2002
Grand Blanc, MI
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congrats again guys!!

I just posted on another thread but I thought I would throw in some more words!! Definitely go out and celebrate! This is one of the best days of your life. The next one will be the White Coat Ceremony in August! It is awesome!!!!

Again, hi five to all of you....let me know if I can help in any way!!

Chris

kappapiomega

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2002
California/Tennessee
Visit site
Status
Congrats everybody!!

Maybe I will see you there in the fall!!!! I loved the school, and am just waiting for some cash flow to throw down my deposit! I am sure you all know how that goes!

Vanessa

About the Ads