oh no

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomfanMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

stop trolling

Members don't see this ad :)
"
report.gif
"

it works wonders people.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Why did you take so long (150+ posts) to get trollish?

I'm fed up with the crap that people say on this site...always putting others down and telling them they're not good enough when we should all be encouraging to each other. No, I didn't cheat I just wanted to see all the hate mail i'd get in return because I think that's basically the nature of people on here...snobby punks.

I'm fed up with the crap that people say on this site...always putting others down and telling them they're not good enough when we should all be encouraging to each other. No, I didn't cheat I just wanted to see all the hate mail i'd get in return because I think that's basically the nature of people on here...snobby punks.

How does being against cheating = snobby punks. Most of these people who were hating on you for cheating were people who aren't snobby, who bust their asses just to get by, and who wouldn't appreciate others cheating. And for the record, yes there are people who are discouraging on this site...but most are pretty encouraging. If you check out these threads you know what I am talking about. It's understandable that you might be getting annoyed with people with better stats on this forum- but remember they are a small sample of med applicants. Give up your troll ways...return to us. :D

interesting.
well, we're not all that way. and if you get kicked off, you'll miss out on the good things about SDN. This non-stobbish punk happens to really like SDN, regardless of some of its problems.
It may help if you didn't hang out in the pre-allo forum, although it is where most of the traffic is, its also the most malignant.

so you were trolling, lol, you can't blame us for criticizing you then. not everyone is snobby, its just you post unnecessarily. this isn't even a good statistical test. for example, you can't accurately gage people's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.