oh...oh my

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She's ambitious... nothing wrong with that.

I foresee a 4.1 gpa and a 46 mcat on the horizon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, feels mean to laugh though. Most HS kids think in a similar manner.

can i just say your thread name is extremely misleading.

When I was 15, I never even heard of mcat.

In high school, I thought the MCAT was a feline breed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Technically, she could be writing the new MCAT. 37? Vomitrocious.

Technically, she could be writing the new MCAT. 37? Vomitrocious.

Yeah, not a very ambitious one, is she? Psh, I could've gotten a 37 with my eyes closed on the new one back in High school.

i foresee a major in communications and a career stay-at-home mom...

+4 (i count as two people since i'm awesome)

when i was 15, the most difficult text in my life was the SAT. mcat? LOL

15? SAT? Man, I was still hung up on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills at that point.

Any grown up that makes fun of a 15 year old really needs to get a life.

That's pretty ambitious actually. When I was 15 I had only 1 thing on my mind and everyone can guess what that was.

10:1 odds she graduates with a degree in business

So true.

This is how the story goes:

First day of class...."I'm a pre-med. I want to save malnourished babies in Darfur! My dad's a surgeon and he knows the Dean at Yale Med. They're already recruiting me."

Night before first exam..."Time to start studying. I've been partying a lot, and I might be screwed on this test, but no worries, I breezed through High School chem."

During test... F%&*!!! :eek:

Three days later getting test back....30%... "Hmmm, I think I'll change majors to business."

I've had a number of my students follow this exactly (minus the dad knowing the yale dean lol).

Last edited:
a 37 might be too low for the new mcat....

This x 100000000000

Her profile is cute, but she probably should not have made one on a site where people go to actually read of the experiences those have had in actually applying...

Why couldn't she have just made this list on her personal blog or in a journal at home?

The term "grown up" makes me think of a kid saying it. lol
:p

haha... maybe it's a bit too early for her to be making plans?

This is cute, but you guys do realize there are people who start college young, right?

This is cute, but you guys do realize there are people who start college young, right?

Yes there is. I am an academic "senior"(122 credits after this semester) at my university. I could graduate, but I'm having too much fun. :D I will start the med school application process at the end of this (calendar) year. I'm 17. This is really not that uncommon anymore. In the future, it may become the norm. There is so much to learn, it makes sense to start earlier.

Yes there is. I am an academic "senior"(122 credits after this semester) at my university. I could graduate, but I'm having too much fun. :D I will start the med school application process at the end of this (calendar) year. I'm 17. This is really not that uncommon anymore. In the future, it may become the norm. There is so much to learn, it makes sense to start earlier.

I was 19 my senior year in college and it SUCKED not being able to drink at the bars with my friends. Would that I'd been a normal age when I graduated. You have your whole life to learn.

Kinda wish I was that certain when I was a sophomore in HS..'d probably already be in med school.. I don't think I even thought about college until my second semester as a HS senior....