Alright, so I'm man enough to admit that I got rejected from my state schools (UF & USF) pre-interview this week. Anyway, I'm on 4 waitlists, haven't gotten in as of yet. So, I'm thinking I may have to re-apply next year. If I do, I'd like to improve my application. When I applied over the summer, my stats were (3.7 SGPA, 3.8 OGPA, 32R) Now, given my crappy performance last semester (3.33) due to some ill-timed interviews coupled with senioritis, my gpa has taken a hit. I dunno what the overall has dropped to, but med schools look at the yearly trend, and mine has a "well defined negative slope" so to speak. Now, for the past few weeks, when I haven't been posting on SDN, I've been studying for the MCAT in hopes of compensating for my crappy senior year if I have to reapply. The test is only 3 weeks away, and I'm wondering if you guys think I should take it? Up until last night, I was set on taking it in April, but now I'm kinda hesitant. My options are to take it in April. Take it in August. Or not take it at all. Anyone?