1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

oh the genetics of it!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by raDiOnut, Apr 17, 2004.

1. raDiOnut

raDiOnut Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

There was a lot more genetics! than I'd suspected! It's sad....I think I did better on PS than BS and I'm supposed to be a biology major. Oh well....think August! (riiiiight....)

raDiOnut

2. ASDIC

ASDIC The 9th Flotilla
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    too much genetics...i had form BK

3 passages just on genetics and evolution...and that RB passage was rough. I also thought that the organic chemistry was hard...especially the 2 passages on C-NMR and the "new" way of making esters from carboxylic acids

3. frank51

frank51 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Try 4 passages (genetics).

4. DaniDoc

DaniDoc Member
    7+ Year Member

did you have test form CK?

5. raDiOnut

raDiOnut Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had fm here....not too much fun either!

raDiOnut