Oh the GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutiepie83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking, I have my GRE this coming sunday, and clearly, I'm not prepared. I would like to reschedule it..but will it make a big difference to do it the 21st of this month instead of the 11th? I will also have to study for another exam I have on the 19th, what do you think?

AND will i get the scores in time to send it to universities?

Members don't see this ad.

cutiepie83 said:
..clearly, I'm not prepared...I would like to reschedule it..but will it make a big difference..?
i have my step3 on 15 and 16th..i too had thoughts about postponing it. just would have delayed the inevitable..when would i have been really prepared? 1 week more? 10 days? a month? i would be feeling just as jittery, just a few days later. i don't recommend postpone-ment, and say so after following what i preach! ;) try to make the most of what little time you have...see Note to self.(Note to self: Study more, SDN less for a few days!) :D

Good Luck! i'm sure you will do well, provided:
a) you don't spazz out
b) you don't freeze with nervousness
c) your good luck charms are all in place :luck:

by the way, HTF could you give the GRE on sunday?

I am also taking it on Sunday (and I def do not feel prepared!)...and like the previous poster said, I don't think a week or even two weeks will improve my score by that much.

Thanks guys, .. and ericado, I honesty DONT think your score could be less than mine..if powerprep can translate numerical scores into words, it would translate mine as: "Congradulations! You have just passed kindergarden!... "
I wonder sometimes if my English is really as bad as the score foretells
LOL
By the way, just really HOW MUCH do they look at verbal and analytical for public health?

And do they REALLLY need to have the scores in before the applications? Is there any sign of hope out there? I just wish I had more time. :(