1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Oh YES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by FutureM.D., Aug 19, 2002.

1. FutureM.D.

FutureM.D. Psychology major
    7+ Year Member

I passed my U.S History1 CLEP today!! a B pass! Yes!! I'm so happy. One less humanity course to take!!! :clap: :clap: :D :hardy:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 2badr

2badr **Switch**
    10+ Year Member

Wow good for you..will the medschools be ok with clep? I REALLY wanted to test out of some of my humanities too.My school will accept up to 15 hours of clep.But I was wondering about medschool admissions....

4. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It depends on the school. Some accept all AP/CLEP, some only accept certain AP courses, some of them don't accept AP credits at all. You need to look at the particular school's webpage for their policies on that.

5. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

AP and CLEP are definitely not the same thing! If any med schools actually accept CLEP for fulfillment of pre-reqs...it's going to be a whole lot less than AP.

As far as U.S. History, it doesn't matter what med schools think about it. All that matters is your undergrad.

6. FutureM.D.

FutureM.D. Psychology major
    7+ Year Member

Exactly...............!!!!!:clap: