ohh crap. AADSAS calculated GPA..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Haileypark

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, they calculated my GPA in 4 days!

Overall GPA:3.61
sGPA:3.45
BCP:3.35 :(:(

I just wanna CRY

and AA 19, TS 19, PAT 17 :(:(:(:(

I'm soooo scared!!!! I need to get in because I'm already OLD =(

Would I hear from any school? Im thinking about retaking DAT but it has to be in November which is too late for my state school....(AL)
oh and Im an Asian female and have been playing piano for church services since I was 10...

Yall, im just venting..

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanna CRY

Would I hear from any school? Im thinking about retaking DAT but it has to be in November which is too late for my state school....(AL)

Yall, im just venting..

Honestly speaking, your stats are just average.
If I were you, I would write a PS that will wow the committee, get good LORs and apply as many schools as possible. (>15)

You aren't that far from the average. Depending on how many and which schools you applied to you definitely still have a chance at getting some interviews. To give you some hope I have lower GPAs and DAT and I already have 2 interview invites. I know its easier said than done but try to relax because it's all out of your hands at this point. Good luck this cycle!

Members don't see this ad :)
You aren't that far from the average. Depending on how many and which schools you applied to you definitely still have a chance at getting some interviews. To give you some hope I have lower GPAs and DAT and I already have 2 interview invites. I know its easier said than done but try to relax because it's all out of your hands at this point. Good luck this cycle!

Well, that is very true.
It is all out of my hands. Nothing I can do!
I don't know why I'm freaking out every SECOND!
Thank you alot and good luck to you too =)

Honestly speaking, your stats are just average.
If I were you, I would write a PS that will wow the committee, get good LORs and apply as many schools as possible. (>15)

GPA is calculated. So PS and letters (most likely) are done and not changing. Adding schools (depending on the original list) and acting quickly on secondaries and fees is about all I'd do at this point.

I just wanna CRY

oh and Im an Asian female and have been playing piano for church services since I was 10...

Yall, im just venting..

You are fine. Plus, you're most likely gonna get into your state school or other southern state schools.

I have the same DAT scores except 18PAT. I got 1 interview so far

And I am asian too:laugh:

I just wanna CRY

Yall, im just venting..
If you interview, you'll want to demonstrate/defend on your own behalf to the bureaucrats an accurate representation of who you really are, your motive, and whether you align with the school's mission/vision. There are certainly people with uncannily similar academic credentials as yours, that I personally know of, who are currently D1s at the state schools where I'm from, and some are definitely not ur regular matriculant; is this a suggestion to apply to these schools? Not quite; do your own research.

My personal advice: be sure your speak precisely matches with your wrote at your interview(s). If you don't make it for any reason, then apply broadly next time within, or out of, the confines of your available resources. For some, maybe they're under-qualified, maybe they're over-qualified, maybe they're not qualified, or maybe they're just simply koalafied; nonetheless, you can't have a class full of gunners/slackers, it just doesn't work out.

Good luck.:)

You are fine. Plus, you're most likely gonna get into your state school or other southern state schools.

I have the same DAT scores except 18PAT. I got 1 interview so far

And I am asian too:laugh:

at what school? I don't have any. :(

When did you E-submit?
I E-submitted mine last week on 21th, but my GPAs are still not verified :(

If you interview, you'll want to demonstrate/defend on your own behalf to the bureaucrats an accurate representation of who you really are, your motive, and whether you align with the school's mission/vision. There are certainly people with uncannily similar academic credentials as yours, that I personally know of, who are currently D1s at the state schools where I'm from, and some are definitely not ur regular matriculant; is this a suggestion to apply to these schools? Not quite; do your own research.

My personal advice: be sure your speak precisely matches with your wrote at your interview(s). If you don't make it for any reason, then apply broadly next time within, or out of, the confines of your available resources. For some, maybe they're under-qualified, maybe they're over-qualified, maybe they're not qualified, or maybe they're just simply koalafied; nonetheless, you can't have a class full of gunners/slackers, it just doesn't work out.

Koalafied,

after seeing a few of your responses, I think you would make a good laywer..

I was little surprised by the little title of your post but amen. One should always keep this in the back of his mind :)

When did you E-submit?
I E-submitted mine last week on 21th, but my GPAs are still not verified :(

Yours should be calculated either today or tomorrow!
I submitted mine on 20th!

Thank you for this post and all the great replies!

Last edited: