1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

OHHH $hit!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Femtochemistry, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Femtochemistry

Femtochemistry Skunk Works
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey,

I just checked my AMCAS app and it says that i selected "other" for the race. However, i selected "white" since i am white: i was born in the middle east. Did they change that or did someone screw up? What the heck should i do now?!

thx

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

no biggie!

The biographical information should be changable at this point in the cycle. As soon as you get verified, go back into your app. and go to BIOGRAPH. information, and change it.

Resubmit and ReCertify. Et Voila! :)

Tweetie

4. Femtochemistry

Femtochemistry Skunk Works
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    thx!

Will that slow my app process down?

5. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

I dunt think so. :D

Although, I suggest you wait till you're verified and THEN do it. Perhaps you are IN verification process right now, and an addition to your thingie might only slow THEM down and delay your app.

Wait till you're verified, it shouldn't be much harm after that. I believe the resub-recert. procedure goes much smoother once you're already verified. Double check on that one.

Tweetie