ohhh not another creighton thread....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cam22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so.......anyone STILL waiting on creighton??? dont want to carry on, but considering that they said there would be a 2-4 week waiting period and it has been 8 I guess that is a bad sign. please tell me i am not the only one who is being treated like this. it seems that everyone on this site interviewed after me and already heard......... :confused:
i have called 3 times and they just keep saying that a decision has not been made. bad sign.........grrr.........

Members don't see this ad.

from keepin up with the other creighton threads, it seems some ppl who interviewed after me (us?) have been accepted and also waitlisted. so... i'm just as confused as you are as to why we haven't heard anything.

I wish they would just take the time to print out their generic waitlist letter and send it to me already; all this waiting sucks :( :thumbdown: :p

add me to the list of people who interviewed 8 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been complete at Creighton for nearly as long as you guys have been waiting...and still no word. I cant imagine interviewing and not knowing for 8 wks, though!!!

I have been complete there since Mid-Sept. and have heard nothing as well. No interview yet. I hope that doesn't screw me too hard.

I have been complete at Creighton since early August and hadn't heard anything since then. So I e-mailed the admissions ppl Oct 27th and I got a response:

"Your application is complete; however, the Admissions Committee has not yet set a review date on your application.* The Committee chooses the applicants for review randomly so it is difficult for me to give you a time frame on when you will hear from us.* Please watch your email for information from us concerning your application."

Whatever that means. Creighton is at the top of my list of schools and I am getting uber frustrated that they are taking so long to say anything... :scared: :mad:

alumna and reddyroo........keep me updated since we are in the same boat :)

cam22 said:
so.......anyone STILL waiting on creighton??? dont want to carry on, but considering that they said there would be a 2-4 week waiting period and it has been 8 I guess that is a bad sign. please tell me i am not the only one who is being treated like this. it seems that everyone on this site interviewed after me and already heard......... :confused:
i have called 3 times and they just keep saying that a decision has not been made. bad sign.........grrr.........
I interviewed on Oct 8th and still have not heard anything but there was a hold up on my application b/c I had not submitted my secondary appl before interviewing and they didn't realize they had all of my LOR until I called them. I am not trying to pass the blame on them and the hold up for me was the LORs getting to them. I am not sure on what thread but someone said that Dr. Nipper was out of town and that they will review files around this time. I am assumming that I am going to hear something in the next week at the very latest.

I know a quite a bit about Creighton admissions process. Feel free to pm me with any specific questions about the process or the school in general.

Pumpkins,
Just curious if anyone heard any news from Creighton over this past week. As for myself, my neurosis is magnified daily. I thought CU would show me some love by now, but I guess I was wrong. You know, true love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a damn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend. Throw me a friggin' bone here people...

I'm in the same boat...Complete there since 9/8 and still awaiting interview...I also got that "has not determined a date to review your app.." email response as well...How are the interviews there? :)

SOUNDMAN said:
This thread might have some new information as well.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=161885

Cheeky Lads,
Today is a beautiful day in the Big O for this young chap. We have an update on the Creighton admissions front, and I must say, I am one relieved lil' whippersnapper....CU acceptance arrived today dated 12/6. :thumbup: :D Hopefully some other SDN folks got some much needed release also. Booyah!

Bring on the LOL's in NAD (Little Old Ladies in No Apparent Distress)...

Your partner in crime,
whitecoatjimmy

whitecoatjimmy said:
Cheeky Lads,
Today is a beautiful day in the Big O for this young chap. We have an update on the Creighton admissions front, and I must say, I am one relieved lil' whippersnapper....CU acceptance arrived today dated 12/6. :thumbup: :D Hopefully some other SDN folks got some much needed release also. Booyah!

Bring on the LOL's in NAD (Little Old Ladies in No Apparent Distress)...

Your partner in crime,
whitecoatjimmy

yo whitecoat...

when did u interview?

congrats on the acceptance, btw!

alumafly said:
yo whitecoat...

when did u interview?

congrats on the acceptance, btw!
senor fly de aluma,

It seems like an eternity ago, but I interviewed on September 24th...one of my LOR writers slowed me up though and so my file wasn't actually complete until October 22nd. I'm an undergrad at CU, so I believe they interviewed some of us a bit earlier. Anyhoo, if you pumpkins have any other questions, I'll do my damnest to answer them for ya. Good luck to all once again!

Yours truly,
The Blower's Daughter

whitecoatjimmy said:
senor fly de aluma,

It seems like an eternity ago, but I interviewed on September 24th...one of my LOR writers slowed me up though and so my file wasn't actually complete until October 22nd. I'm an undergrad at CU, so I believe they interviewed some of us a bit earlier. Anyhoo, if you pumpkins have any other questions, I'll do my damnest to answer them for ya. Good luck to all once again!

Yours truly,
The Blower's Daughter

:laugh:

i was there at the end of Oct. so who knows, maybe i'll get somethin soon :thumbup:

alumafly said:
:laugh:

i was there at the end of Oct. so who knows, maybe i'll get somethin soon :thumbup:

Im still hoping soon too alumna :)

whitecoatjimmy - I saw on the acceptance thread that you've been accepted to creighton. Congrats! :thumbup:

Hopefully that means that there's news coming for us who have been waiting so long. I interviewed on Oct.1 :luck: :luck: :luck:

katiekate said:
I have been complete at Creighton since early August and hadn't heard anything since then. So I e-mailed the admissions ppl Oct 27th and I got a response:

"Your application is complete; however, the Admissions Committee has not yet set a review date on your application.* The Committee chooses the applicants for review randomly so it is difficult for me to give you a time frame on when you will hear from us.* Please watch your email for information from us concerning your application."

Whatever that means. Creighton is at the top of my list of schools and I am getting uber frustrated that they are taking so long to say anything... :scared: :mad:

I've also got this message saying apps are reviewed "randomly", is this true? if so, then there is no advantage to applying early, might as well just wait till the last minute. I thought med schools reviewed apps as they came in, not just threw them in a big pile.

waiting... waiting... waiting...

hopefully we'll hear b/f xmas :(

finally heard from creighton; it sure took them long enough :thumbdown:

hopefully the rest of y'all that have been waiting heard also