Ohio email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a "your status has changed" email from Ohio, presumably a rejection. So I click on the link for the status page and it doesn't work. Then I fix the link and get to the page and it says my login is wrong when I know it's not. This is the sickest rejection I've gotten yet. I had to email them so now maybe I'll at least get a personal rejection via email.:thumbup: I just think it's mean to send out a broken link for a rejection letter. I don't even merit a paper letter?:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear about that, many things about this process seem quite a bit impersonal and even rude at times. :(

Anyway, OT, but have you been through UVM, yet? How's it going? :)

I got the same status email and it was definitely a rejection as I'd anticipated. Did you click on "2007" to get to the right status page? It stupidly defaults to the 2006 status page and rejects 2007 login info.

I got a "your status has changed" email from Ohio, presumably a rejection. So I click on the link for the status page and it doesn't work. Then I fix the link and get to the page and it says my login is wrong when I know it's not. This is the sickest rejection I've gotten yet. I had to email them so now maybe I'll at least get a personal rejection via email.:thumbup: I just think it's mean to send out a broken link for a rejection letter. I don't even merit a paper letter?:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I got the email too. It was a rejection. The link worked but the password they said to use was wrong. It should be first letter of first name + last 4 digits of amcas + last letter of last name + first 4 digits of amcas. At least that worked for me. in the email it said first 2 digits and that did not work. But after getting my password to work, all i saw was a nice rejection letter. good times. oh well, wasn't expecting anything else.

got the rejection too. yeah their login system is much too complicated...i'm sorry but no loser hacker wants to know my ohio app status!!! (ok, i guess they might have some interest in my SSN and address etc.)