Ohio State c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dear OSU,

It would make my heart so happy if you didn't drag this into next week. Today? Tomorrow? Please?

-3m

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Dear OSU,

It would make my heart so happy if you didn't drag this into next week. Today? Tomorrow? Please?

-3m

Every time I see you've posted here, I check to see if you got in. Rooting for you! :luck:

I bet you'll hear some good news tomorrow, but it's tough to say because they're running a little behind this year.

Reactions: 1 users
I heard they did the majority of calls on a Friday last year. So maybe tomorrow is it. Maybe :). Hoping you all hear back soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whenever I see this is updated I get nervous thinking everyone's heard something. Then I check my email again even though I just checked it a minute ago.. :scared:

Reactions: 2 users
Every time I see you've posted here, I check to see if you got in. Rooting for you! :luck:

I bet you'll hear some good news tomorrow, but it's tough to say because they're running a little behind this year.

Thanks TrashPanda, I'm in at a different school but I wanna go to Ohio State SO badly haha

Reactions: 3 users
Email or call? And congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on the 6th and found out via email today about 20 minutes ago

Accepted!!!! OOS, interviewed 1/21

Reactions: 17 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED OOS! Interviewed 1/5

Reactions: 10 users
Accepted OOS - Interviewed 1/5

Reactions: 17 users
Accepted IS:)

Reactions: 8 users
ACCEPTED OOS!!
Notified via email.
Interview date 01/05.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Accepted OOS! Interviewed on Jan. 4th

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
ACCEPTED IS! Emailed! Interviewed on Jan 4th!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted! OOS. Pretty surprised because I did not think I did well on my interview. I will be declining though, since I was accepted to my IS (CSU). Hopefully my spot goes to someone who really wants it!!

Reactions: 4 users
Oh my god guys. I never thought this day would actually come. I'M GOING TO BE A BUCKEYE. This is absolutely surreal.:biglove:

EDIT: OOS, Interviewed 1/6

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users
Congrats everyone! Have a decision to make...

Accepted! OOS. Pretty surprised because I did not think I did well on my interview. I will be declining though, since I was accepted to my IS (CSU). Hopefully my spot goes to someone who really wants it!!
Hey, if you're heading to CSU then hello future classmate! :hello:

Accepted OOS
Notified via email around 2pm today
Interviewed the first Friday of interviews.

Did not think my interview went well and I had middle of the road grades!

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if any rejections have been sent to anybody? Totally nervous since I haven't heard back today and it seems like the majority of people have.

Congrats to everyone! Cannot wait to meet you guys in the fall!!!

Why does it seem like they've mostly accepted OOS students?? Only a few IS have posted about acceptances

Interviewed on the 5th and received notification via email @ 1:30:) Completely felt like I blew the interview.

I called and they said everyone would find out by the 28th. Besides that it looks like those that were accepted interviewed earlier

YAYYYYY MDREAMZ!!!!!!!!

(But now we can't be friends anymore since I am and forever will be a wolverine. It was nice knowing you:p)

Hahaha. I'll forgive you for not knowing any better;) Go Bucks!

YAYYYYY MDREAMZ!!!!!!!!

(But now we can't be friends anymore since I am and forever will be a wolverine. It was nice knowing you:p)
There's still some of us here that will always remain a wolverine...

Does anyone know if any rejections have been sent to anybody? Totally nervous since I haven't heard back today and it seems like the majority of people have.

And Monday is a holiday! That means those of us that haven't heard back yet will have one more day of agony :bigtears:

And Monday is a holiday! That means those of us that haven't heard back yet will have one more day of agony :bigtears:
I'm taking classes at OSU now and the rest of the school is open on Monday so I think the vet school will be too

Well I have been refreshing this page since I interviewed early January, and I promised myself that I wouldnt post until I knew. But I am offically a buckeye! I got the email about 130pm. So happy for everyone else, and I'm a second time applicant so I know how anyone's feeling who may not get good news. Good luck to all!

Reactions: 5 users
Well I have been refreshing this page since I interviewed early January, and I promised myself that I wouldnt post until I knew. But I am offically a buckeye! I got the email about 130pm. So happy for everyone else, and I'm a second time applicant so I know how anyone's feeling who may not get good news. Good luck to all!

Welcome to SDN!

Well I honestly have been creeping since way before then ;)

Well I honestly have been creeping since way before then ;)
0J4GE.gif

Why does it seem like they've mostly accepted OOS students?? Only a few IS have posted about acceptances

I have been wondering the same thing. Hope us IS'ers are getting the same opportunity. :/

WOOHOO! Welcome to the Buckeye Family everyone! Feel free to ask me any questions. I am an In-Stater though so I probably won't be too helpful if you have residency questions

O-H!