Ohio State/Cincinatti

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

postbacdad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted to Ohio State (my first acceptance, thank you :cool: ). Would you still go to the UC interview? I'm OOS but Ohio has lots of ways to get ISR status very fast (instant if you're married with a working spouse). Also in terms of location etc. please. thank you.:)

Members don't see this ad.

no real harm in going... you might get a good vibe there... who knows, only reason why not to go is money.

no real harm in going... you might get a good vibe there... who knows, only reason why not to go is money.

Agreed. They're relatively close in ranking (if you care about that sort of thing), so you might as well go. It'll be good to compare the vibes you got at both places, as well as school systems if the kids are old enough, jobs for the wife, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't say anything about Cincinnati, but I LOVED Ohio State. Maybe we will be classmates next year!

I can't say anything about Cincinnati, but I LOVED Ohio State. Maybe we will be classmates next year!

I second that! Everyone was so nice and the environment was so supportive.

LF--i was really surprised by how much i liked it there. a part of me just wants every place else to send me rejections so i dont have to agonize over where to go.