Ohio State Deferred List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kanman75

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody on the deferred list get a status change on their webpage? Or are all of us pretty much waiting for the weeks around May 15th before we get notified of anything?

Members don't see this ad.

kanman75 said:
Anybody on the deferred list get a status change on their webpage? Or are all of us pretty much waiting for the weeks around May 15th before we get notified of anything?

How are you checking your status online? When I go to my status page it doesnt even list that I had my interview...so i think im doing something wrong.

Not sure what you're doing wrong. I just go to the status page and it shows that my decision is pending. So I take it that not many people have gotten off the deferred list yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been on it since 2/08. Someone in the admissions office told me not to expect much activity until around the mid-May deadline.

Dr. Giggles said:
I've been on it since 2/08. Someone in the admissions office told me not to expect much activity until around the mid-May deadline.

Agreed. I was accepted off the deferred list last year on May 18th. Most of my classmates who got in off the deferred list (and there are quite a few of us!) also did not hear anything until after May 15th. A lot of us heard soon thereafter, a few in June and even July.