Ohio State interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how receptive Ohio State is to rescheduling?

I'd really like to reschedule for next semester, but something tells me that they wont allow that.

Anybody applying MD/PhD to them? I am, but they just sent me the MD/PhD application a couple of days ago so they dont have it back yet. Guess I'll have to see if I can parlay this into an MD/PhD interview or if they will tell me to wait.

Anybody else get an interview from OSU yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, im scheduled for the 17th, Regular MD though. I've heard they are especially notorious for being interview date-arrogant. Plus, in the letter, they told me when my interview would be.
Quaileggs had an interview there,so she'd be of more use.... quail, where art thou?! :)

You rang, Resident Alien? :)
I don't know how helpful I can be if the subject is rescheduling. My assigned time was A-OK. I figured they gave me such a specific date and time because they knew I was a current OSU student/lived in town. I can't imagine they would be jerks and not be flexible if you live out of state---but then again what do I know? But all of the people I have interacted with at OSU Med have been super nice, so Baylor I would not be hesitant about calling them to ask for a change.
Anyway Baylor, don't you have a ton of good interviews already? If OSU won't cooperate with you-screw 'em! You're the man!

Hey Baylor,

OSU originally scheduled me for back in September, but it conflicted with another interview. They were really nice when I called to reschedule, it wasn't a problem at all. Hope everything works out for you.