Ohio State Interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paiger Pie

Schizznitz McGee
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows, when did The Ohio State University stop interviewing? I'm updating my mdapplicants.com site, and I want to be sure that the status change I recieve tomorrow is indeed a flat out rejection, so I can change my rejection tally to 15. It's not looking good kids. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Did they stop interviewing??

Members don't see this ad :)
bee3 said:
Did they stop interviewing??
Obviously, my post reaked of pessimism. Please excuse the tone... If they didn't stop interviewing, that information would be appreciated as well. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

Paiger Pie said:
If anyone knows, when did The Ohio State University stop interviewing? I'm updating my mdapplicants.com site, and I want to be sure that the status change I recieve tomorrow is indeed a flat out rejection, so I can change my rejection tally to 15. It's not looking good kids. :thumbdown:

I interviewed there on March 6th. They told us that they only had four more interview days left.

I hope its not a rejection. I seriously had my heart set on OSU.

Mulletfluf said:
I hope its not a rejection. I seriously had my heart set on OSU.
I called the Admissions Office out of shear impatience. Unfortunately, I was told that there were no more interview days left and that Yesterday was the last one. Gave me a big rubbery one. :mad:

Yarrrrrggggggg! To be fair though, I :mad: expected that OSU would have explicitly told me that i was invited for an interview in the email if they planned on it. A 'status change' is almost always BAD BAD news. :mad: :eek: :mad: