SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

ohio state news?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jude979, Apr 15, 2002.

1. jude979

jude979 Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 18, 2001
    any recent word from anybody on post interview hold/alternate at ohio state?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. WaitingImpatiently

WaitingImpatiently Long Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 29, 2002
    Does the letter declaring you on the hold list have a "P.S." note at the bottom? If so, you've got a great chance of getting in. If not, you're probably going to have to wait until all those that do get in first before you get considered.

4. Resident Alien

Resident Alien What? 7+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Cleveland
    Ditto to WaitingImpatiently. Waiting, did you get in?

5. WaitingImpatiently

Jan 29, 2002
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Resident Alien:
    <strong>Ditto to WaitingImpatiently. Waiting, did you get in?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:)

6. Resident Alien

Resident Alien What? 7+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Cleveland
    Off the P.S.?! Way to go!!!!!!!!! That makes 2 of us!

So what are you waiting for now? Any plans for a second visit (its unofficial)

7. WaitingImpatiently

Jan 29, 2002
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Resident Alien:
    <strong>Off the P.S.?! Way to go!!!!!!!!! That makes 2 of us!

So what are you waiting for now? Any plans for a second visit (its unofficial)</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, I'm too far to visit the campus a second time. I'm just waiting for my local school at this point-- if I get in, I'll go there. If not, OSU is my second choice. My first impression was nice enough for me to know that I wouldn't mind going to OSU for 4 years.

8. jude979

Jun 18, 2001
    no p.s. on mine...anyone know of a timeline for osu getting thru their final decisions?

9. Weird.... I thought that PS would be on all the people placed on HOLD. I guess not.... I got the PS and eventually got in. A question for those that filled out a FAFSA for OSU. What was the school code? Thanks.

10. jude979

Jun 18, 2001
    ohio state

11. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jun 16, 2001
    Troy, MI
    I'm on hold there and had no "PS" on my letter either.