ohio state news?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jude979, Apr 15, 2002.

1. jude979

jude979 Member

any recent word from anybody on post interview hold/alternate at ohio state?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. WaitingImpatiently

WaitingImpatiently Long Member

Does the letter declaring you on the hold list have a "P.S." note at the bottom? If so, you've got a great chance of getting in. If not, you're probably going to have to wait until all those that do get in first before you get considered.

4. Resident Alien

Ditto to WaitingImpatiently. Waiting, did you get in?

5. WaitingImpatiently

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Resident Alien:
    <strong>Ditto to WaitingImpatiently. Waiting, did you get in?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:)

6. Resident Alien

Off the P.S.?! Way to go!!!!!!!!! That makes 2 of us!

So what are you waiting for now? Any plans for a second visit (its unofficial)

7. WaitingImpatiently

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Resident Alien:
    <strong>Off the P.S.?! Way to go!!!!!!!!! That makes 2 of us!

So what are you waiting for now? Any plans for a second visit (its unofficial)</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, I'm too far to visit the campus a second time. I'm just waiting for my local school at this point-- if I get in, I'll go there. If not, OSU is my second choice. My first impression was nice enough for me to know that I wouldn't mind going to OSU for 4 years.

8. jude979

jude979 Member

no p.s. on mine...anyone know of a timeline for osu getting thru their final decisions?

9. Weird.... I thought that PS would be on all the people placed on HOLD. I guess not.... I got the PS and eventually got in. A question for those that filled out a FAFSA for OSU. What was the school code? Thanks.

10. jude979

jude979 Member

ohio state

11. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member

Medical Student
    I'm on hold there and had no "PS" on my letter either.