Ohio State Status Page Fixed??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofM527

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To anyone like myself who was waiting for this to be fixed...it appears they have fixed it or are at least very near to fixing the status update page....i randomly checked today and was able to accept my acceptance!! They haven't sent an email out yet saying it is fixed, but I imagine it should be good to go soon....

Members don't see this ad.

I got the email stating it was fixed...getting my hopes high, I read further and they informed me my status had not changed so there was no reason to contact them. :(

Congrats on the acceptance though!! :thumbup:

Yea whoever sent that page was trying to mess with us, "GOOD NEWS!!!!"....

Members don't see this ad :)
Ha, agreed. "Good news" did NOT need to be capitalized and followed by multiple exclamation marks. I mean, good for them that the site is back, but c'mon, it's not really that exciting to us.

It's a good thing they fixed it before this weekend, because no one affiliated with OSU is going to feel like working after they get brutally raped this Saturday. GO PSU!

No way man. It should always come down to Michgian and Ohio State so the Buckeyes better win. We want to ruin another perfect Buckeye season at the Big House. Besides, we have won 9 in a row on you Nittany Lions regardless of how we have been ranked in the past.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=quYaFwV1DzE

It's a good thing they fixed it before this weekend, because no one affiliated with OSU is going to feel like working after they get brutally raped this Saturday. GO PSU!