Ohio State vs. Oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zang

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm an international student and was accepted to both. I'm currently studying at UC Davis, but did not get accepted here though it was my top choice. I'm still relieved to have gotten in to other schools and was wondering if there were pros and cons for current students at the aforementioned schools. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you searched the forum?
There's literally a post a few down with info about Oregon State: Washington vs. Oregon

I would chose Oregon State over Ohio state just on the basis of it being considerably cheaper.

Have you searched the forum?
There's literally a post a few down with info about Oregon State: Washington vs. Oregon

I would chose Oregon State over Ohio state just on the basis of it being considerably cheaper.

I did read on those forums, but I was wondering based on if price was not a factor, and it was mainly the state, the community, the education and opportunities for the future. In addition, I don't know if I'll specialize but I'm currently interested in zoo/wildlife medicine.

I did read on those forums, but I was wondering based on if price was not a factor, and it was mainly the state, the community, the education and opportunities for the future. In addition, I don't know if I'll specialize but I'm currently interested in zoo/wildlife medicine.
But price is always a factor unless you're a multi millionaire.

I believe all of those things were addressed with regards to Oregon State on the thread I linked. lmk if you have more questions after reading it.