AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
I called the admissions office yesterday around noon and they said that they are sending out rejections to 90% of the people that haven't interviewed yet, so if you've been complete for sometime and haven't heard anything yet, your chances of getting that nterview just went to 1 in 10 :(

"We're going to be taking care of (the many people who haven't heard anything yet), they should hear by the end of the month."

xadmin

15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Status
AStudent said:
I called the admissions office yesterday around noon and they said that they are sending out rejections to 90% of the people that haven't interviewed yet, so if you've been complete for sometime and haven't heard anything yet, your chances of getting that nterview just went to 1 in 10 :(

"We're going to be taking care of (the many people who haven't heard anything yet), they should hear by the end of the month."

Thanks for the info. They are my safety school so no biggy.

Art Vandalay

Architect
10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2004
Status

Sounds like a mafia hit.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
Visit site
Status
Art Vandalay said:

Sounds like a mafia hit.
forget about it