Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ohio State

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MCYan, Nov 14, 2005.

1. MCYan

MCYan Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi everyone, this is my first post. I did a search and did not find any discussion on OSU. I interviewed there 2 weeks ago and I am supposed to know the decision today. They said their online system updates overnight, I wonder what time exactly do they update it. I am very eager to know the result as i really like the school. Thank you very much!

P.S. It is 1:32am Ohio time and it is not yet updated.

2. Pontifex Maximus

Pontifex Maximus Rads-a-palooza
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't know but when they told me there would be an update for my interview it was updated by 7:30am the next day at least

3. abigail314

abigail314 Member
    5+ Year Member

They updated my status on October 17, overnight, very prompt, but they are keeping me on pins and needles with a "we've decided not to decide right now." I guess it's better than a reject though! I also liked the school and am anxious to know if it will turn into an accept or reject, and when. Good luck.

4. CruiseLover

CruiseLover Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Ohio State has high numbers to get in. What are your stats?

5. MCYan

MCYan Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I have a low thirties mcat and a 3.8 GPA from a fairly competitive school in the midwest. I am out of state though. I just checked at 7:30am in the morning and I got in! I am very excited now!!

6. amandil

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If they've made a decision, they will send you an email saying "Ohio State Status Change - TOMORROW." When you check the next morning your status page will have changed. I'm not sure exactly when it updates; I stayed up until about 1:00 am or so then went to bed, so it must have been after then...

So, if you haven't received that email, then there's no need to refresh the status page all night :rolleyes:

7. Pontifex Maximus

Pontifex Maximus Rads-a-palooza
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Congrats :)