Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gbbdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who interviewed within the last 2 weeks hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

NO! Does anyone have a rough idea when the 'status change' emails are due? Also, I heard a rumor that most of the people will end up 'deferred' aka waitlisted until May. Has anyone heard anything about this? :eek:

FutureDocGL said:
NO! Does anyone have a rough idea when the 'status change' emails are due? Also, I heard a rumor that most of the people will end up 'deferred' aka waitlisted until May. Has anyone heard anything about this? :eek:

If you got a status change you probably got either an interview or a rejection. I was rejected. Although it was quite exciting when it said you had a status change. Why in the world did I apply to that school? I don't even like Ohio.

Members don't see this ad :)
Airzonk said:
If you got a status change you probably got either an interview or a rejection. I was rejected. Although it was quite exciting when it said you had a status change. Why in the world did I apply to that school? I don't even like Ohio.

you get a status chane regardless of the outcome, it is exactly what it implies, a change in status (be it aceptance, deferred, rejected or interview).

Waiting until the next morning to check your status is extremely agonizing. As the previous poster said, it doesn't indicate anything about what the decision will be.