Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ohio State

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by narse, Aug 20, 2002.

1. narse

narse New Member

Does anyone know if Ohio State Screens? On their website it says that they only send secondaries to only those who pass the initial screening of AMCAS. Yet, I recieved an e-mail to fill out their secondary BEFORE my AMCAS was verified. I wanted to make sure I wasn't sending the $30 bucks in to know that they didn't even look at the secondary I filled out for them.

2. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

you might wanna change your title to "OSU" and not "OHSU"

OHSU is Oregeon Health Sciences University.
    OSU is Ohio State University.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    15+ Year Member

There is no screen but I heard on another thread that they are not offering interviews to anyone with less than an MCAT score of 30 until mid-December.

4. Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member

speaking of spelling, tweetie.... i've heard of a surgeon, but i've never heard of an oregeon..:p i hope you didn't spell it like that on your secondary! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...