Ohio U Interview Advice

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

Ok...Spill it. There are a couple of us interviewing at Ohio U in early December. What advice do you have for us!?!?!?! What should we be on the lookout for? Ethical questions?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DoctorDoogie4

DoctorDoogie4 Senior Member

Hey DoctorToBee,

As for now, I am just relaxing. I have heard that we are lucky to get invited to interviews this early in the process and that are chances are very high. I reccomend that you look at the major health care issues that are going around today and take a look at what managed health care is about. Those are my 2 cents. Email or IM and we can talk further about our interview dates together

4. ZashJMJ

ZashJMJ Member

Medical Student
    Hi, I interviewed with OU recently. First of all, RELAX!!! It was the most relaxing interview I had ever had. Grant it, it was my first one, however, all w talked about was my 'unique' quest to become a physician.

Their was however a mention about my grades, MCATs, and even some healthcare questions.

If you have any questions, private messege me.

And I did get in! So hopefully we will be classmates soon.

5. chem01

chem01 Senior Member

Feel free to PM me about OU-COM also.

6. Dreamin

Dreamin Senior Member

I interviewed at OU several weeks ago and my advice is to have a good time...just relax, be yourself, and answer all of the questions with honesty. Plus you find out the next day if you are accepted! Have a great interview and if anyone has anymore questions you can pm me ;)

7. Teufelhunden

Teufelhunden 1K Member
    Physician

Attending Physician
    I know...easier said than done...but RELAX! These interviews are almost pleasurable, compared to most. It is a very relaxed environment and most interviewers are very friendly. Just be yourself and come ready to ask questions. I suggest you ask a LOT of questions about the curricula (CPC vs PCC) to help prepare you to choose between the two options (that are VERY different from one another).

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.