OHSU Anesthesiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghostcow

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this anesthesiology residency program? I'm looking for any students/residents who have spent time there and who have a feel for the day to day environment? I've interviewed there but was hoping for more info than I could gain on the 1 day I could spend at this location. Any info would be appreciated. TIA. :p

Members don't see this ad.

I am up at OHSU 5 days a week. I couldn't tell you much about the actual program but everything about OHSU is awesome. The people, Portland, the facility, the weather from April-October, even the blazers, we are on a 5 game winning streak.

You'll see what I mean.. OHSU sits on the west hills overlooking the whole city. Portland is freaking rad.

Can't go wrong with OHSU!

Thanks for the feedback. I've already interviewed there. Man it is a beautiful setting. It was a clear day and you could see Mt. Hood, St. Helens. The city seemed really cool and I was able to spend some time exploring the coast for a couple of days after and it was amazing.