OHSU FAO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sacrament

somewhere east
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Sacrament- I was wondering the same thing. I would like to have some idea about fin aid before I matriculate :rolleyes: I was accepted and completed the forms several months ago. I would have thought those that were accepted, and turned in the forms would have been processed by now. I think I will try to call this week. I will post any news I find out.

Hey, I'm in the same place. I really want to go to OHSU but I'm an out of stater whose home state doesn't have a med school so I'm waiting on a WICHE decision. And now it is May 15th and I'm still holding at one other school. I'm going to try calling again today and try to get some info.

Ok-I called today and this is what I was told: the fin aid office is waiting for the final tuition and fees for next year to be determined so they can calculate the aid packages. OHSU's tuition is going up, and the final cost is yet to be finalized. The woman I spoke with said it will probably be a few weeks before things get processed. I hope this helps. Anyone who calls and is told something different, I would like to know what you were told.