Ohsu Md/mph

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjackrian

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else apply to OHSU under the MD/MPH program. I interviewed for it the first week in January, and haven't received a waitlist or acceptance letter yet, so I was wondering if anyone knew if the timing is different for the MD/MPH program.

Also, does anyone know if the admissions process for the MD and MPH programs are separate or combined. I mean, is it possible to be accepted to the MD program and not the MPH program or vice versa? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ookay. I just called the admissions office. If the MPH program rejects you, then your application goes back to the MD admissions committee and they decide whether or not you fit into any of their other "preferred"' categories, i.e. Oregon residents, WICHE applicants, or people with superior academic achievements (she just said they consider a GPA of above 3.5 and an MCAT of above 30 to fall into this range). Hope that helps.

And I wouldn't hesitate to call the admissions offices with your burning questions. That's what they're there for. :)