Ohsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtthwscott1

mtthwscott1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get an invite from OHSU yet?

Members don't see this ad.

on top of that, has anyone heard anything since sending in secondaries?

i still haven't gotten their secondary. =\

Members don't see this ad :)
I recieved a postcard on August 28th saying that my application was complete and under review.

Anyone get an invite from OHSU yet?

affirmative, but haven't filled it out yet. hey everyone, did you notice that this year they have an mcat cut off point of 32 (just to be considered)? or am i misunderstanding them? i read in their secondary info somewhere that this was the case.

affirmative, but haven't filled it out yet. hey everyone, did you notice that this year they have an mcat cut off point of 32 (just to be considered)? or am i misunderstanding them? i read in their secondary info somewhere that this was the case.

from their website:
Both the minimum academic and MCAT qualifiers set for that entering class. For the 2006 entering class, the minimum qualifiers are a cumulative total GPA of 2.8 and a cumulative score of 24 on the most recent eligible MCAT. Minimum qualifiers are subject to change from one admissions cycle to the next.

from their website:
Both the minimum academic and MCAT qualifiers set for that entering class. For the 2006 entering class, the minimum qualifiers are a cumulative total GPA of 2.8 and a cumulative score of 24 on the most recent eligible MCAT. Minimum qualifiers are subject to change from one admissions cycle to the next.

i guess i misunderstood. thanks melast!

i got some sort of "complete" postcard a few weeks back.

They've had my secondary and letters for a couple of weeks now, but I have not received their post card yet.

I don't think they start interviews until November (?)...so maybe we'll hear about the first invites at the begining of next month?

:luck:

If I remember from threads last year, I think OHSU tends to move slowly. I have their secondary, I got it last week. I was verified at AMCAS first week of August, so those of you who recently submitted might wait a while.

I got their secondary but didn't fill it out cuz I'm not gonna take genetics.

They've had my secondary and letters for a couple of weeks now, but I have not received their post card yet.

I don't think they start interviews until November (?)...so maybe we'll hear about the first invites at the begining of next month?

:luck:

I got the confirmation card today. :thumbup: They sent it out just about three weeks after my letters arrived. Things are moving!

The card says that interviews start in October! :thumbup: :luck: