1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Ohsu

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Josh03, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Josh03

Josh03 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do you guys know of any way to check to see if OHSU has received my letters of recommendatio?. I submitted them before my secondary. I know they send you a letter once everything is in, and I tried calling, but apparently they don't want to talk to you unless it's urgent. Any ideas?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Apparently its tough to get a hold of a human there. Just FYI, I got the postcard telling me that my file was complete a month after I submitted my secondary and I had my letters sent there before I submitted my sec. You might want to be a little bit more patient depending on how long its been since you had everything sent to them. They just recently started interviewing so they are a little "behind" compared to other schools.

4. republicandr

republicandr Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I never received a postcard. I submitted my 2ndary application 9/13/2002 and heard from them about six weeks later inviting me for an interview. So, I wouldn't worry about it. They only have a few people looking at the secondaries (I toured there last summer), so most people aren't looked at seriously until November. If you haven't heard anything by December, then you should call them for a status check.