Josh03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
Status
Do you guys know of any way to check to see if OHSU has received my letters of recommendatio?. I submitted them before my secondary. I know they send you a letter once everything is in, and I tried calling, but apparently they don't want to talk to you unless it's urgent. Any ideas?

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status
Attending Physician
Apparently its tough to get a hold of a human there. Just FYI, I got the postcard telling me that my file was complete a month after I submitted my secondary and I had my letters sent there before I submitted my sec. You might want to be a little bit more patient depending on how long its been since you had everything sent to them. They just recently started interviewing so they are a little "behind" compared to other schools.

republicandr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2002
Maryland
Visit site
Status
I never received a postcard. I submitted my 2ndary application 9/13/2002 and heard from them about six weeks later inviting me for an interview. So, I wouldn't worry about it. They only have a few people looking at the secondaries (I toured there last summer), so most people aren't looked at seriously until November. If you haven't heard anything by December, then you should call them for a status check.