Ok...just thought of something

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just graduated college in may. Applied for the 2007 cycle...obviously. My stats aren't great but decent (cGPA 3.46, sGPA 3.36...DAT: aa18/ts19/pat22). I'm still unsure if i'll get in this cycle. i've had some interviews (4) so far and still waiting to hear back from like 9 schools...already been rejected by 2. I know some people are saying if you dont get in you should go do the masters thing or whatever...but, by the time the whole app. process is finished it seems all these masters programs will have already been filled....so then what do i do? take an extra year off and apply for 2009 cycle? seems like a long time to me....ahhh...again this is assuming i dont get in this cycle...i'm a pessimist i know...good luck everyone!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

true....not my saying though, just something a close relative used to tell me....its worked for me so far...but i just have this feeling my luck has run out haha

Members don't see this ad :)
why 2009? can't you try again next year (2008)?

why 2009? can't you try again next year (2008)?

See thats the thing...i dont know if i can..it'd be too late to register for spring semester class cuz this whole process goes on forever...unless of course they tell me its my DAT score that sucks then i just have to do that again...i just got the impression that when this is all said and done, assuming i dont get in anywhere, i wont have the time to build up my credentials for 2008 ya know? thats whats getting me....that and the fact that everyone is like insane w/ their stats these days....you people w/ these crazy GPA's and DAT scores amaze me...and you keep me out of dental school haha