ok SDN, since I wasted study time making this .gif

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armybound

urologist.
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need feedback.

sdnsearch.gif

What can be done to improve?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need feedback.

Awesome! This was a great way to waste your time (your advice, while very good, won't be heeded). Your avatar also rocks.

that avatar is hilarious :laugh:

I would not recommend that ANYONE use the general search. It's total garbage.

I'd show folks how to use the advanced search, which actually produces what you're looking for.

But that would require armybound to spend at least another 3-4 hours to make an animated gif out of :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear OP,

You rock!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Should your awesome contribution be implemented, SDN threadage will be cut down by almost 83%.

Although I have been guilty of it in the past, THANK YOU for pointing out the complete misuse of the SDN forums. Everyone (including my old self) just posts haphazardly when I'm sure at least 90% of the time their questions / comments have been posted before.

Kudos.

if only people followed your awesome example....

are you referring to offtopic.com or just being grouchy about me posting this in the pre-allo section?

Not being grouchy, referring to the former, not the latter.

There are early similarities, remember the first rule ;)

lol

While he actually typed it out, you my friend broke the first rule before he, by even mentioning it. You are both probably 06s.

oh my, how did they find out already. God those nerds :rolleyes:

Should your awesome contribution be implemented, SDN threadage will be cut down by almost 83%.
Great demo, OP. Unfortunately, given the fact that new users refuse to read stickies, they'll probably refuse to watch demos too.

This is totally cool - I'll make sure we add it to the main SDN page and to our 'new member' forum.

Armybound, you deserve a membership upgrade! :D Let me see what I can do.

Also, in case people don't know, you can also use "-" to exclude results from searches. Example:

osteopathic match -allopathic -usmle

I will chop up your parents and feed them to you in a bowl of chili.

Just don't fall for the pubes-in-the-chili trick.

OP, the animated gif rocks.

Same could be said for "How important is your school's rank?"