Ok so now I'm getting nervous.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted74029

My scores are due in a couple of weeks and everyone at my university has had really low scores. The highest I have heard of is a 27 but everyone else I have talked to has scored less than a 24. I actually feel like I did ok on the test but if I get around a 23 like everyone else has I'm going to freak out. :scared::scared::scared::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

This test depends very little on what school you went to. Believe me, I've seen a ridiculously broad range of scores from my school. In the end, all that matters is how much work YOU put into studying. Don't worry how your classmates did!!!

This test depends very little on what school you went to. Believe me, I've seen a ridiculously broad range of scores from my school. In the end, all that matters is how much work YOU put into studying. Don't worry how your classmates did!!!

Yea...unless you were in a study group with these people or something then who cares what they got.

don't worry about what ur friends got.

its all about how much work you put in. Put in hard work and you'll get rewards... that philosophy has never failed me.