ok, so who has the lowest...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
gpa+ MCAT. we have heard from people w/low gpa's and killer MCATS, people w/high gpa's and lower MCATS. WHAT about both low undergrad gpa and MCAT. i am talking about non-URM. reason i ask? well i have a 3.4 and taking the 'cat in a week. so far have not been able to get above 26. i realize that it looks unlikely for me this year, but i thought i would try for some inspiration. so how about it people?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Su4n2
gpa+ MCAT. we have heard from people w/low gpa's and killer MCATS, people w/high gpa's and lower MCATS. WHAT about both low undergrad gpa and MCAT. i am talking about non-URM. reason i ask? well i have a 3.4 and taking the 'cat in a week. so far have not been able to get above 26. i realize that it looks unlikely for me this year, but i thought i would try for some inspiration. so how about it people?

Wasn't someone bragging about having crazy low stats last week or something? :confused:

Originally posted by Bomb#20

Wasn't someone bragging about having crazy low stats last week or something? :confused:

C'mon...people don't mean to brag about it but what is the other option? The woe is me option? I think the OP just wants info and is trying to get it the best way possible - everyone knows that SDNers love a contest!!