OK State animal nutrition book is the international edition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fly Racing

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
That is what I'm getting with the isbn on the course list website. Is that what others used? I'm excited that it can be found new for $20 plus shipping instead of the OSU bookstore price or $180!

Members don't see this ad.

That is what I'm getting with the isbn on the course list website. Is that what others used? I'm excited that it can be found new for $20 plus shipping instead of the OSU bookstore price or $180!

I don't think mine was the international version but I bought mine for only about 80 bucks from a random textbook website.

I am taking the class now and I bought the international version. Seems to be working quite well as I have an A in the class so far. I would say save the money and buy the international version! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am taking the class now and I bought the international version. Seems to be working quite well as I have an A in the class so far. I would say save the money and buy the international version! :)

Ditto! Taking the class now and the international edition is working for me. :)

Just an update! I bought my book for $20 plus $12 for "priority shipping" from a 100% rated Abe's books seller. It came in two days from INDIA!! I'm looking forward to starting the class! I like that half the grade is from written work. I haven't had a written assignment in 3 semesters, so am looking forward to it!

How hard is the grading?

Just an update! I bought my book for $20 plus $12 for "priority shipping" from a 100% rated Abe's books seller. It came in two days from INDIA!! I'm looking forward to starting the class! I like that half the grade is from written work. I haven't had a written assignment in 3 semesters, so am looking forward to it!

How hard is the grading?

Honestly, not that hard. I've gotten 100 on every assignment--as long as you answer the question, you'll be golden!