Ok to just use last year's amcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akimhaneul

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be a bad idea to just use the exact same amcas work and activities for submitting primary if you are a reapplicant ? None of those activities changed since last year so I really don't know how I can change it up. I'm pretty sure I didn't get rejected for those.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, but hopefully something has changed since your last application....

Also, if you're a reapplicant, why are you applying so late?

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, but hopefully something has changed since your last application....

Also, if you're a reapplicant, why are you applying so late?

So I can just use same exact one word for word pretty much? My main weakness was mcat so my activities are pretty much same.

I know it's late but I'm giving it a try.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So I can just use same exact one word for word pretty much? My main weakness was mcat so my activities are pretty much same.

I know it's late but I'm giving it a try.
I think your main weakness might be laziness

Reactions: 2 users
Would it be a bad idea to just use the exact same amcas work and activities for submitting primary if you are a reapplicant ? None of those activities changed since last year so I really don't know how I can change it up. I'm pretty sure I didn't get rejected for those.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wouldn't. Even if the descriptions are still accurate, it could project laziness if they compare them and see that they're identical. And get those applications in...time's ticking!

Reactions: 1 user