Okahandja Medical Practice,Namibia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Okahandja

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okahandja Medical Practice urgently needs another fulltime general practitioner (GP) We are the only private practice in Okahandja. Okahandja is situated 70 km north of Windhoek - Namibia's capital.We are two GPs and have been in partnership for the past ten years. We have advertised in the South African medical journals and newspapers for a long time. Applicants should be able to speak Afrikaans and experience in HIV management will be a recommendation. We are prepared to help with workpermits and visas. Please contact Susan at (00264)811288667

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Susan
I am writing in response to your advert on the student, doctor network forum.
I am currently in GP in partnership in the UK and I have been looking for work in Namibia or Botswana for some time now. I qualified in 1995 and have been a full time GP since 2001.
I however don't speak Africaans and my experience with HIV is limited although there are numerous UK based course with which I would be willing to address this.
Please let me know if you are interested and I can send further information if required
Yours sincerely gareth

Hi Susan
I am writing in response to your advert on the student, doctor network forum.
I am currently in GP in partnership in the Ukraine and I have been looking for work in Namibia or Botswana for some time now.
I however don't speak Africans and my experience with HIV is limited .
Please let me know if you are interested and I can send further information if required
Yours sincerely
Dr Md RASHED.
[email protected]
UKRAINE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Recruiter
Myself Dr.Srivastava ,a qualified GP from India would like to apply for above mentioned position.i have 2 years general practice experience (general medicine,emergency,critical care and anesthesia)and I am also ECFMG(USA) certified.
Kindly reply me at [email protected]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hi susan
i am currently working in botswana as maxillofacial surgeon. i am having an experience of 6 years and i am working ib botswana since last one year. i want to do job in namibia.
please let me know if there is any opportunity for me
yours sincerely
drbotox1980