Okay, now I can't even sleep without obsessing...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LadyHitokiri

UIUC CVM Class of 2013!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, is this wrong or what? : I had a dream last night that I was at my interview. For some reason I hadn't changed into my good clothes and showed up in street clothes. But then in the room, there was only one person in there instead of three and it was a 4th year Vet Student. She was very warm, friendly, and easy to talk to. We got through 1/4th of the questions (I could see the paper that she was checking questions off on) but then she said her shift was over and she had to go and that someone else would take her place. I suddenly freaked out when she left and realized I wasn't wearing proper interview attire. I rushed out, only to go past this old, more stricter-looking lady walking into the room. In my dream, I then ran out of the building and towards the parking lot to my car, where my clothes were. Then I woke up.

So, yeah...now I can't even sleep without freaking out about this! lol Am I the only one?

Members don't see this ad.

Ha ha, yah, you pre-vet students are obsessed! lol Well, it IS harder to get into vet school than even med school. You pretty much are living and breathing vet stuff. You've worked SO hard all these years to get good grades, good animal/vet experiences, and good extracurricular activites. And now they wanna grill you about situations where someone didn't get along with you this, and when did you have to have clear communication with someone that. It must be nerve wracking! But you'll get in, Lady H, so dun worry. ;)

BTW, I'm the cool one, 'cause out of over 80 views for this thread, I actually posted. Oh yah.

BTW again, physical therapy is a better profession! lol j/k ;D

LOL, did you see my previous thread on this very same thing? I had obsessive dreams three nights in a row a couple of weeks ago. I feel your pain.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait to read the obsessive dream threads AFTER we all interview

"OMG, I used to many contractions"
"OMG, Was the top button of my bouse undone?"
"OMG, did I really say 'I want to be a Vet for the $$?'"
"OMG, did I say 'OMG'?"

@Aki: Yay, sank-oo Ah-kee! lol CONGRATS on getting accepted to Midwestern. Ya know, I'm sure there will be lots of Pre-PTs freaking out now if they haven't heard from Midwestern. XD And yeah, you BETTER j/k 'cause you know vet med is the best. BUT I have to say that Physical Therapy is cool (after all, we learn about rehabilitation too!) Oh, and nice Kallen avatar. :3 squee....

@Vegan: Woops, nope, didn't see that! Yay, I'm not alone! Heh. BTW, congrats on getting into Ross! :D

@NoI: Haha, yeah. It just cracks me up!