Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Oklahoma Universities

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jglemonade1, Nov 13, 2002.

1. jglemonade1

jglemonade1 Member
    7+ Year Member

My dad lives in Oklahoma, and he really wants me to apply there but I don't want to...only because the rest of my family and friends lives here in Buffalo,NY so I really don't want to leave NY. Finally we came to an agreement that I'll only apply there if he pays for it...just to get him to shut up. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows how much the secondary costs and if it is very long?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jennyw17

jennyw17 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Their completed application deadline (everything in their office) was November 1st. But...

Oklahoma's secondary costs like $50.
    they ask you to send everything in an envelope together including your lor's (if possible).
    they ask:
    1. Send documentation if you claimed yourself as Native American
    2. If you have close ties to Oklahoma document the ties.
    3. MD/PhD stuff
    4. If enrolled in a graduate program you must submit a letter from the program director saying that you are in good standing and that they are supportive of your application.

So it's not too bad...they don't even send you a sheet to fill out on their letterhead.