Old Foggie Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kane

The hard way is the right way
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I thought our ragtag group needed a home. Hope this tread can do the trick.

So I'll start off the festivities with a little excitement:

Today, I told them at work that I'm going back to school full-time to start my prereqs at the end of May.

PS: I'm 39.

Wish me good things, beautiful people.

Kane

Members don't see this ad.

I'm right there with you Kane, I'm also 39 and I'll be done with my bachelors this summer.

Robert

Dear friends,

I thought our ragtag group needed a home. Hope this tread can do the trick.

So I'll start off the festivities with a little excitement:

Today, I told them at work that I'm going back to school full-time to start my prereqs at the end of May.

PS: I'm 39.

Wish me good things, beautiful people.

Kane

Ok Kane, I've got to ask the question: Is an Old Foggie the same as an Old Fogey? (foggy-fogey???) never heard the foggy expression before.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok Kane, I've got to ask the question: Is an Old Foggie the same as an Old Fogey? (foggy-fogey???) never heard the foggy expression before.

Uh oh. I misspelled it!

Help. Is there anyway to edit a thread title I created? Paging SDN pros.

Thanks.

I'm right there with you Kane, I'm also 39 and I'll be done with my bachelors this summer.

Robert

Right back at ya.

So, is your bachelors in a science discipline? If not, have you gotten all of your prereqs in?

I dunno. Somedays I feel quite foggy headed myself. I usually attribute it to my "senior moments".

So perhaps I am a Foggy Fogey??? Does that mean I can run for some kind of office in this group since I apparently meet ALL requirements??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm working on a bachelors in Biology with a minor in chemistry. I'll have more than enough classes to graduate after this summer but I couldn't fit a analytical chem class into my schedule so I'll take that in the fall.

nice.

but seriously, i wanna change the thread name...is there any way to edit it?

help.

I know you can edit your messages, when you go back to view them there is a tab with edit on it. It is as if there's some time of memory as to who posted which posts, maybe it works the same for the titles of the posts.

I know you can edit your messages, when you go back to view them there is a tab with edit on it. It is as if there's some time of memory as to who posted which posts, maybe it works the same for the titles of the posts.

Okay, I just tried it. Maybe a system op has to see my plea (and reason) to help approve the edit!

Here, SysOp, Here, SysOp. :)