Old Timer Physicians Dislike Young Physician Attitude (Lifestyle!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
probably because now we have more stuff to do? back then did they have the internet? or portable everythings? or skyrim? NO! that is the difference.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

These old timers need to shut it as it is all because of sour grapes syndrome. "If I suffered so will you". This is a recurring theme that one sees over and over again in medicine. Old geezers are now having to deal with the fact that they chose their work and pursuit of money over spending quality time with their families that they can never get back. There is this compelling need to justify this to themselves through their relentless bitching. It is as if they gripe enough they will begin to believe their own delusions on how choosing money over people was the right thing to do. Nothing worse than living with regrets. One must live with their choices they made in life.

These old timers need to shut it as it is all because of sour grapes syndrome. "If I suffered so will you". This is a recurring theme that one sees over and over again in medicine. Old geezers are now having to deal with the fact that they chose their work and pursuit of money over spending quality time with their families that they can never get back. There is this compelling need to justify this to themselves through their relentless bitching. It is as if they gripe enough they will begin to believe their own delusions on how choosing money over people was the right thing to do. Nothing worse than living with regrets. One must live with their choices they made in life.
All "old" doctors chose work over family am I right