old vs new Chad videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catbug

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm a relatively new user here lol
So I noticed there's chadsvideos and there's a course saver version. I just wanted to use Chad's videos for the DAT GC and OC but are both platforms the same in terms of video content? What are the benefits of buying the subscription on course saver as opposed to the free chadsvideos version?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

The major difference is that the videos on course saver are DAT specific. While he covers pretty much the same things in his videos that are found on Chadsvideos.com, it is more general. Meaning that if you want to save a bit of time you should invest in coursesaver, but if your not interested in spending the money than just use his free videos. One thing I like about his videos on coursesaver is that he gives tips on how to efficiently solve certain problems and whether or not we should expect a certain thing on the DAT. Also he has some QR (math) videos on coursesaver which he does not offer on his free website. Not sure if your concerned about those but they are a great place to start for the QR section if you are rusty on some basic math. On a side note, if you plan on using bootcamp there are GC and OC videos by Dr. Mike. They are pretty good but I personally liked chads videos more so I just stuck with him.

Reactions: 1 user