Ole Miss Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD@UAB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything or have an opinion about Ole Miss Dental School?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have much good to say about it. It's cheap though

I did my undergrad at Ole Miss and I never was impressed by their Dental School. It just seemed outdated for the most part and I just didn't feel at home there. My sister went to Med School there and really enjoyed the program, so it's by the person I guess.

i will be attending UofMiss. dental school in the fall and work at the university now. i have a very good impression of the school..... the facilities are excellent, small class size is a real benefit, faculty members seem to truely care about students and make sure they are getting great training, and last but not least....not being 200+K in debt after school will be a great way to begin your career. jackson, ms might not be the greatest city, but you will receive an excellent education. the large patient pool will provide opportunity for a great clinical education.

i guess it all does depend on the person, but don't let your decision be based on other people's opinions....go where you feel you will receive the best education for YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.