Ole Miss or Samford Heeeelp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RZArectah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which would you pick? Please help? :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would pick ol' miss over Samford anyday of the week...Ol Miss is a division IA football program from the SEC and Samford is a division IAA school (ie- weak in football).

I'm willing to bet you were not talking about football...be a little more specific in regards to your question. Are you talking about pharmacy school? Pre-pharmacy? Perhaps an explanation to your situation could further help you getting an answer to your question

Which pharmacy school would you prefer, Ole Miss or Samford?

Ole Miss would be much less expensive so that's why I would choose it. However, I have friends in pharmacy school at both Ole Miss and Samford and I've heard nothing but positive things about both schools. With the Ole Miss option you get to spend 2 years in Oxford and 2 years in Jackson and with the Samford option you have to spend all four years in Birmingham. It just depends on where you want to live and the price you're willing to pay for your education. Both schools are excellent academically.

If you are from Mississippi, apply to Old Miss. You have a better shot of getting in there and it's cheaper. If you are not from Mississippi, you have a better shot of getting in Samford, even though it is more expensive.

Anybody else applying to OLE MISS this semester? Just a heads up. The curriculum is changing to include about 4-5 more classes as a prerequisite>