SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Olin hall at Wash U

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Trek, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 23, 2001
    The Big House
    folks- they couldn't hook me up with a student so put me up in Olin hall for a night. I ain't complaining cos it's free, but i wanted to know- are the rooms singles? I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but if i end up with Jake P. PreMed (complete with whining and moaning), one of us may end up injured. Please lemme know asap! Thanks--Trek

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. gobears

gobears Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2001
    They're singles. Not very impressive singles, but they're not that bad. There's a basketball court and weight room in Olin. Enjoy.

4. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 23, 2001
    The Big House
    Weights- sweet! I was wondering what i was gonna do without a weekend of iron. I'm looking forward to see if wash u lives up to it's rep (in all facets). Take care all and thanks for the info gobears --Trek

5. gobears

gobears Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2001
    Don't get too excited. The weight room is really small.

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned Banned

Nov 5, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Why dont you just apply MD/PhD and then they will set you up in the Chase Park Plaza... damn its the nicest hotel i've ever stayed at in my life, full blown kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, 2 bedroom suits with a living room and 3 TVs, oh and its also got a movie theatre in the lobby.

7. Original

Original Ogori-Magongo Warrior 7+ Year Member

Sep 2, 2001