Olin hall at Wash U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
folks- they couldn't hook me up with a student so put me up in Olin hall for a night. I ain't complaining cos it's free, but i wanted to know- are the rooms singles? I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but if i end up with Jake P. PreMed (complete with whining and moaning), one of us may end up injured. Please lemme know asap! Thanks--Trek

Members don't see this ad.

They're singles. Not very impressive singles, but they're not that bad. There's a basketball court and weight room in Olin. Enjoy.

Weights- sweet! I was wondering what i was gonna do without a weekend of iron. I'm looking forward to see if wash u lives up to it's rep (in all facets). Take care all and thanks for the info gobears --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't get too excited. The weight room is really small.

Why dont you just apply MD/PhD and then they will set you up in the Chase Park Plaza... damn its the nicest hotel i've ever stayed at in my life, full blown kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, 2 bedroom suits with a living room and 3 TVs, oh and its also got a movie theatre in the lobby.

Originally posted by baylor21:
•Why dont you just apply MD/PhD and then they will set you up in the Chase Park Plaza... damn its the nicest hotel i've ever stayed at in my life, full blown kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, 2 bedroom suits with a living room and 3 TVs, oh and its also got a movie theatre in the lobby.•••

Yep! I just got back from there a few hours ago. I was overwhelmed by all that stuff; it was sickening. I couldn't wait to get out of there and come back home to my humble appartment. This however is not to say that I didn't like the school. I was definitely thrilled by WashU!!!