OMFG What's with all the anger? SDN path is supposed to be a happy place!

geddy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2004
479
0
Status
If I knew how to post a happy, dancing animated gif of something, I would :) Like an animated gif of that lady who lectured me today kissing my butt!

There does seem to be an odd chemistry at work today. I, for one, will feel better tomorrow... or on March 17.
 

geddy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2004
479
0
Status
Think of it this way... we're that much closer to catching the ED thread. Only 4100 or so posts away!
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
wow really? not too long ago, we were many more posts behind that.

well...why stop now...we want more posts! happy posts though...except for clinical medicine topics :)
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,545
599
Status
Attending Physician
What anger? Where is there anger?

What is this anger you speak of?
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
You need happy? I'm here! Happy! Happy! Happy! (bouncy blonde peds girl fitting many of the stereotypes now runs around the room spreading happiness.....)

I have stickers and candy and balloons and smiles for everyone!!!!

Happy happy joy joy! (I even have Ren and Stimpy!)
Hey, at least you guys have a place to talk..... most recent Peds post 8:52 am today!
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
PairODocs said:
You need happy? I'm here! Happy! Happy! Happy! (bouncy blonde peds girl fitting many of the stereotypes now runs around the room spreading happiness.....)

I have stickers and candy and balloons and smiles for everyone!!!!

Happy happy joy joy! (I even have Ren and Stimpy!)
Hey, at least you guys have a place to talk..... most recent Peds post 8:52 am today!
Man, I posted 3 times in that forum. Still dead. :thumbdown:

OK, let's try 200 joules now...perhaps time for me to write something nasty and angry.
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,545
599
Status
Attending Physician
PairODocs said:
You need happy? I'm here! Happy! Happy! Happy! (bouncy blonde peds girl fitting many of the stereotypes now runs around the room spreading happiness.....)

I have stickers and candy and balloons and smiles for everyone!!!!

Happy happy joy joy! (I even have Ren and Stimpy!)
Hey, at least you guys have a place to talk..... most recent Peds post 8:52 am today!
Im gonna bet your name is April, Ashley, Cameron (shortened to Cammy), or Jenn...and you were a cheerleader in highschool. And dated a football player, a wide receiver, real tall guy who drove a black mustang.
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
PairODocs said:
You need happy? I'm here! Happy! Happy! Happy! (bouncy blonde peds girl fitting many of the stereotypes now runs around the room spreading happiness.....)

I have stickers and candy and balloons and smiles for everyone!!!!

Happy happy joy joy! (I even have Ren and Stimpy!)
Hey, at least you guys have a place to talk..... most recent Peds post 8:52 am today!
Oh, BTW, as a child I was "fired" from my pediatrician's office. No ****. :oops:
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
OK PairODocs, I will resort to the inevitable. I'm going to the maximum 360 joules on this one. If this doesn't jumpstart the peds forum, then I give up.

Seriously, check this out. I think this might stir SOMETHING up.
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
LADoc00 said:
Im gonna bet your name is April, Ashley, Cameron (shortened to Cammy), or Jenn...and you were a cheerleader in highschool. And dated a football player, a wide receiver, real tall guy who drove a black mustang.
I was once a cheerleader... and captain of the math team. I dated the other three members of the math team over my four year reign. Favorite drove a powder blue 79 Cutlass with huge V8.

I don't like dumb boys, and rarely dated athletes. Your profiling sucks a$$. :D
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
AndyMilonakis said:
OK PairODocs, I will resort to the inevitable. I'm going to the maximum 360 joules on this one. If this doesn't jumpstart the peds forum, then I give up.

Seriously, check this out. I think this might stir SOMETHING up.

Just be careful.... if you are bad you might get put in time out!!! ;)
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,545
599
Status
Attending Physician
PairODocs said:
I was once a cheerleader... and captain of the math team. I dated the other three members of the math team over my four year reign. Favorite drove a powder blue 79 Cutlass with huge V8.

I don't like dumb boys, and rarely dated athletes. Your profiling sucks a$$. :D
You went to Duke and dont like athletes, B.S.! I call shenanigans on that. I will guarantee in college you were into Blue Devil jocks...dont even try to hide that fact.

In fact...I would put 5 bucks that you made out with a Duke jock at a frat party at least once...
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
bananaface said:
Oh, BTW, as a child I was "fired" from my pediatrician's office. No ****. :oops:
Did you set the place on fire or something? Drop the F-bomb?


Holy Cow!!!! I made it!!! 50+ Posts! YIPPPEEEEE! Time to get an avatar!
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
AndyMilonakis said:
i hope i don't get banned for what i have just done in your forum.
I think they will love it. After all it is the story of a late adolescent male with much sh!tting. What peds person doesn't love poo? Or teenagers?

If Peds forum does die, will you do the post mortem?
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
PairODocs said:
I think they will love it. After all it is the story of a late adolescent male with much sh!tting. What peds person doesn't love poo? Or teenagers?

If Peds forum does die, will you do the post mortem?
You bet.
 

PairODocs

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
96
0
Tobacco Road
Status
LADoc00 said:
You went to Duke and dont like athletes, B.S.! I call shenanigans on that. I will guarantee in college you were into Blue Devil jocks...dont even try to hide that fact.

In fact...I would put 5 bucks that you made out with a Duke jock at a frat party at least once...

Soooooooooooooo wrong. Stop trying! :rolleyes:
 

geddy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2004
479
0
Status
PairODocs said:
Soooooooooooooo wrong. Stop trying! :rolleyes:
Sorry, but he can't.

Perseveration: In clinical psychology, the uncontrollable repetition of a previously appropriate or correct response, even though the repeated response has since become inappropriate or incorrect.
 

DasN

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2004
179
1
Status
sounds like someone could use a good cleveland steamer
 

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
4,703
1
On location
Status
Attending Physician
How is it that a poo-associated nickname is put on hold but an avatar of fresh poo drifts through our midst unchallenged?

I will never understand human nature :rolleyes:

I'm not protesting - and if you thought I was you really should know better by now. I was simply making an observation.
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
I have been wondering this myself. When I made this account after my HotSteamingTurd acct was placed on hold, what I really wanted to do was find a picture of a nice fresh pile of turd on www.ratemypoo.com and make it my avatar. But I was afraid that AndyMilonakis would then be placed on hold.

You know what though? It took a few weeks since the inception of HotSteamingTurd before some uptight jackass ****** decided to complain to the moderators about it. I guess if people really do find the image of a loaf of crap offensive, it is only a matter of time before the moderators ask LADoc00 to change his avatar. They will not likely do anything to the account because the avatar can be changed. With respect to the HotSteamingTurd account, however, the name can't magically be altered...it is set in stone...hence the series of events which led to the death of HotSteamingTurd who is only but a ghost now.
 

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
4,703
1
On location
Status
Attending Physician
I agree with you re: the account vs. the avatar. That's why I draw attention to it now. I was wondering if it would expedite the process. It is a thought experiment - apart from which I am not serving any particular goal!
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
deschutes said:
I agree with you re: the account vs. the avatar. That's why I draw attention to it now. I was wondering if it would expedite the process. It is a thought experiment - apart from which I am not serving any particular goal!
Well thank god we agree on something! :rolleyes:

let's see what happens...
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,545
599
Status
Attending Physician
My crap avatar is a diplomate of the American Board of Pathology and will vigoriously pursue action through any legal means if threatened.

Poo has rights dammit!!

I am patriotic craphead, Ill write my Senator.
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
LADoc00 said:
My crap avatar is a diplomate of the American Board of Pathology and will vigoriously pursue action through any legal means if threatened.

Poo has rights dammit!!

I am patriotic craphead, Ill write my Senator.
It's not even real poo. It's like poo implants or something. :rolleyes:
 
OP
b&ierstiefel

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
LADoc00 said:
My crap avatar is a diplomate of the American Board of Pathology and will vigoriously pursue action through any legal means if threatened.

Poo has rights dammit!!

I am patriotic craphead, Ill write my Senator.
Damn...I failed to use that excuse when they shut down my HST account.
 

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2004
9,508
4
counting a bone marrow somewhere near you
Status
Resident [Any Field]
deschutes said:
How is it that a poo-associated nickname is put on hold but an avatar of fresh poo drifts through our midst unchallenged?

I will never understand human nature :rolleyes:

I'm not protesting - and if you thought I was you really should know better by now. I was simply making an observation.
I have been wondering this same thing, as well! I personally find poo-associated words completely nonoffensive but a picture of poo somewhat turns my stomach.
 

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
4,703
1
On location
Status
Attending Physician
Was trying to figure out what eggrolls were. Is there any egg in them?
 

Smitty

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 26, 2004
113
1
Status
Eggrolls are damn good! DAMN GOOD! I could eat my weight in eggrolls! I use to wait tables in a Chinese Restaurant and I've been addicted to Chinese food ever since.
 

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
4,703
1
On location
Status
Attending Physician
I have these on the brain. Ooh. I just have to drag my ass to go get some!