SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

omfs resident looking for clinical attachment abroad

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by pelle, Apr 30, 2007.

  1. pelle


    Apr 29, 2007
    can anyone help me with any leads on how to have a clinical attachment abroad? am an omfs resident training in Nigeria.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. EuroOMFS

    EuroOMFS 7+ Year Member

    Sep 26, 2005
    Try to figure out which OMS units you want to visit and contact them. If contancting the program director or departmend head doesn't work, then try their secretaries.

    Be prepared to use a lot of time on this. Many will want a letter of recommendation, most will want HBV and HCV status, your current medical or dental licensure etc.

    You'll find contact information in OMS journals and by doing a Google search. You can also visit for units in USA and for units in the UK.

Share This Page