OMG, I filled an RX from Stella Immanuel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BidingMyTime

Lost Shaker Of Salt
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm filling in working a retail shift, and doing a product check, for ivermectin, and I notice the doctor is Stella Immanuel. And my first thought was, isn't that the doctor saying that women are getting impregnanted by Satan? So I check the RX, it is a refill RX from a TX doctor, and then I google, and yes, Stella Immanuel is the Satan Spawn will impregnant you-hydroxychloroquine will cure all your ills doctor. I'm in IL, I'm assuming the patient went through Frontline Doctors. Stupid. I had a different doctor call me the same day asking about ivermectin for covid and dosing of it, he said his patient was requesting it. I told him it would be a placebo.
I can understand (sort of) if people are leary about taking medicine. I don't understand wanting to take dewormer off-label, instead of taking a safe and effective vacine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
So, I'm filling in working a retail shift, and doing a product check, for ivermectin, and I notice the doctor is Stella Immanuel. And my first thought was, isn't that the doctor saying that women are getting impregnanted by Satan? So I check the RX, it is a refill RX from a TX doctor, and then I google, and yes, Stella Immanuel is the Satan Spawn will impregnant you-hydroxychloroquine will cure all your ills doctor. I'm in IL, I'm assuming the patient went through Frontline Doctors. Stupid. I had a different doctor call me the same day asking about ivermectin for covid and dosing of it, he said his patient was requesting it. I told him it would be a placebo.
I can understand (sort of) if people are leary about taking medicine. I don't understand wanting to take dewormer off-label, instead of taking a safe and effective vacine.

Yup, she called a COVID pack into a store I was working at as well! I didn't even know who she was until another pharmacist told me to look her up. After what I saw, I would not fill a sugar pill if she prescribed it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean on one hand I have to respect the grift but on the other hand…I just don’t have the words to express my thoughts. Tragic? Heartbreaking? Infuriating? Maddening? Shocking?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It's likely worse... She's not the only one prescribing from Texas office - her four APN's are.

• Sad
It's likely worse... She's not the only one prescribing from Texas office - her four APN's are.

That I didn't know, but makes sense. Why would a scammer be working hard, when they can hire someone else to do the work. `

FYI individual states may limit telehealth activities (including prescribing) for patients located in that state to those licensed in that state.

California is one such example, which explains why seeing ivermectin OOS Rx is not really a thing as out-of-state prescribers are not permitted to perform telehealth activities under California regulation (except for those working for tribal health): Telehealth | MBC

(TBF from time to time you do see rando Zpaks from some rando prescriber on the east coast where the address is indicative of a telehealth operation)

Last time I checked you can still violate a state's act even if you are not licensed under that act or do not work in that state (one example would be a pharmacy mailing **** to another state without being licensed in that state). And pharmacists in CA are subject to the catch-all "unprofessional conduct" clause so dispensing some out-of-state quack's ivermectin Rx may have negative implications for your license if discovered.

FYI individual states may limit telehealth activities (including prescribing) for patients located in that state to those licensed in that state.

Hmmm. I don't think that is a thing in IL, but I've never thought about it, I will have to look into that. My understanding in IL, any legal prescriber in the US, we can fill their prescriptions (CII's from NP's/PA's are different, IL has rules that many NP's/PA's could potentially meet, but probably don't.) I've never considered if telehealth is different, I haven't heard that it was, but IL can't afford to send out practice update newsletters regularly-apparently can't even afford to put them out on-line regularly. This would be a hard thing to check, IL is full of snowbirds, people who have spend 4 - 5 months down south, and the rest of the year in IL. Many of these people have a regular doctor in both IL and the southern state they winter in......so an out of state doctor doesn't automatically say "telehealth". In fact going back to my original post, the patient in question is a snowbirder, so I wouldn't have thought twice about a TX doctor, other than the name of that particular doctor rang a bell from hearing news reports.

Why would anyone snowbird in Texas? You got Arizona, Nevada... climate comparable to those two would cover west Texas

Snowbirding in Midland sounds great

Why would anyone snowbird in Texas? You got Arizona, Nevada... climate comparable to those two would cover west Texas

Snowbirding in Midland sounds great
Because they like to infringe on women’s rights?

• Haha

California is one such example, which explains why seeing ivermectin OOS Rx is not really a thing as out-of-state prescribers are not permitted to perform telehealth activities under California regulation (except for those working for tribal health): Telehealth | MBC

(TBF from time to time you do see rando Zpaks from some rando prescriber on the east coast where the address is indicative of a telehealth operation)

Last time I checked you can still violate a state's act even if you are not licensed under that act or do not work in that state (one example would be a pharmacy mailing **** to another state without being licensed in that state). And pharmacists in CA are subject to the catch-all "unprofessional conduct" clause so dispensing some out-of-state quack's ivermectin Rx may have negative implications for your license if discovered.
That must be why I get so many from California. Go to the one state run like a freaking over-the-top bureaucratic nightmare out of simplicity because none of the other states give a damn where the prescriber is.

Because they like to infringe on women’s rights?
I wasn't sure if I should haha or :( at that response. Even if one thinks abortion is a terrible wrong, the current neighbor-witch hunt law in TX is going to be a s-show that harms many and helps no one. But, I agree, it is about infringing on women. Its pretty clear now when the vast majority of professed pro-lifers are anti-mask and anti-vaccine, that their concern has absolutely nothing to do with life.

Members don't see this ad :)
"If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're preschool, you're ****ed!" - George Carlin

Hmmm. I don't think that is a thing in IL, but I've never thought about it, I will have to look into that. My understanding in IL, any legal prescriber in the US, we can fill their prescriptions (CII's from NP's/PA's are different, IL has rules that many NP's/PA's could potentially meet, but probably don't.) I've never considered if telehealth is different, I haven't heard that it was, but IL can't afford to send out practice update newsletters regularly-apparently can't even afford to put them out on-line regularly. This would be a hard thing to check, IL is full of snowbirds, people who have spend 4 - 5 months down south, and the rest of the year in IL. Many of these people have a regular doctor in both IL and the southern state they winter in......so an out of state doctor doesn't automatically say "telehealth". In fact going back to my original post, the patient in question is a snowbirder, so I wouldn't have thought twice about a TX doctor, other than the name of that particular doctor rang a bell from hearing news reports.
What do you do differently for c2 from midlevels?

I have a patient at school in Florida and they are being really strict about out of state prescriptions c2. Maybe because of all the pill mills?

Looks like Stella is bypassing major chains. Due to push back from mainstream pharmacies all Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin will be paid for on this site and shipped to you directly by MOM and POP pharmacies nationwide. For sick patients you will need to enter local pharmacy number so we can call in the rest of your medication.
So your visit will include this cost:
$80 Hydroxychloroquine 50 tab 1 ref
$350 Ivermeterin 50 tab 3 ref

• Wow
Looks like Stella is bypassing major chains. Due to push back from mainstream pharmacies all Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin will be paid for on this site and shipped to you directly by MOM and POP pharmacies nationwide. For sick patients you will need to enter local pharmacy number so we can call in the rest of your medication.
So your visit will include this cost:
$80 Hydroxychloroquine 50 tab 1 ref
$350 Ivermeterin 50 tab 3 ref

So like $50 for the hcq, $75 cost for the Ivermectin on Goodrx at cvs. So even going off of just retail discount card prices that is exorbitant. Hell, maybe I should start a pharmacy where I just sell that ****. I could make a fortune.

Reactions: 2 users
What do you do differently for c2 from midlevels?

Midlevels can only prescribe 5 C2's....they can literally be any 5 C2's, but the particular 5 C2's they as an individual can prescribe have to be registered through the state through their covering physician. There really is no way for an individual pharmacist to know what 5 CS'2 they are registered to prescribe, we pretty much have to take their word for it (but if asked, they will be able to say what 5 C2's they can prescribe.)

• Hmm
Oxy 30
Desoxyn
Adderall IR 30 mg
Hydromorphone 8 mg
Methadone 10 mg

• Love
Midlevels can only prescribe 5 C2's....they can literally be any 5 C2's, but the particular 5 C2's they as an individual can prescribe have to be registered through the state through their covering physician. There really is no way for an individual pharmacist to know what 5 CS'2 they are registered to prescribe, we pretty much have to take their word for it (but if asked, they will be able to say what 5 C2's they can prescribe.)
Hang on, I am kind of fascinated by this. When you say "five," do you mean like 5 different ingredients or 5 different NDCs? Like, would Adderall-XR 10 mg and Adderall-XR 20 mg count as one C2 or two?

What 5?

Hang on, I am kind of fascinated by this. When you say "five," do you mean like 5 different ingredients or 5 different NDCs? Like, would Adderall-XR 10 mg and Adderall-XR 20 mg count as one C2 or two?

5 different ingredients... so dextroamp salts in any strength would count as 1.

As for what 5 ingredients, it is any 5 ingredients that they midlevel and covering physician agree on.

Personally, I think it is quite stupid, but ever since the last pharmacist in state government got sent to federal prison (governor.....all IL governors end up in prison), no one in government really cares what pharmacists think.

Previously, midlevels were not allowed to write for any CII's, so the maximum of 5 CII's was the compromise that was come up with, between having them writing for no CII's, and giving them unlimited CII prescribing.

5 different ingredients... so dextroamp salts in any strength would count as 1.

As for what 5 ingredients, it is any 5 ingredients that they midlevel and covering physician agree on.

Personally, I think it is quite stupid, but ever since the last pharmacist in state government got sent to federal prison (governor.....all IL governors end up in prison), no one in government really cares what pharmacists think.

Previously, midlevels were not allowed to write for any CII's, so the maximum of 5 CII's was the compromise that was come up with, between having them writing for no CII's, and giving them unlimited CII prescribing.
Edgar and Thompson didn't go to prison. Who was the pharmacist in prison?

I got one too! No hydroxychloroquine and no ivermectin, just a zpak, a steroid, and albuterol, same as the local er would write.

Edgar and Thompson didn't go to prison. Who was the pharmacist in prison?

Blagojevich
Ryan (pharmacist)
Walker
Kerner
a few others who could have/should have ended up in prison, but were acquitted in court.