Omg.........i Got In!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Words cant describe how happy I am right now :love: :love: . Just found out that I got in......this being my third time trying. Good luck to people still on waitling lists!!!! :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

woooooooo! where? when'd u get waitlisted? where u from? CMON MORE DETAILS!!!!
congratulations!

Congrats!!!!
Hard work always pays off. Where did you get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulation!

where did you get into? and now that you're in what are your stats, what did you do differently to get in this time as opposed to the last two times?

YAY YAY YAY!!
Congrats; you've earned it!

Thats AmAzing!! :)
Congrats!

Hey lizzy - congrats!! Awesome news - Albany right? I'm on the wl there too - how did you find out? Email? Phone? Man, i hope I come off sometime!! The waiting is killing me!!

And if you do'nt mind me asking, what were your stats like? just trying to judge my chances....

Ohhhh....sorry....I'm in the lab...and totally forgot to add more info. Yes, I got into AMC. I interviewed Feb. 16, was waitlisted 2 wekks later, and just found out through email (I swear I checked my email last night, but for some reason just got the email that they sent out yesterday).

wiseguy: hang in there. There is a lot of movement in the list, and you might hear something yourself soon.

Thank you guys so much. I am totally gpoing to celebrate (aka drink myself senseless), and get my stuff ready.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Congrat, Dr. Liz. A lot of people would have pulled the plug after the second round of "no's". You should feel very proud for sticking with your dream. Very well done...

Congratulations!!!!

congratulations...u can now start ur own Greys Anatomy club at ur school

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations :)

Congrats. It must feel great to get this monkey off your back!

Thank you all!!!! Seriously...if I can (after many trials) anyone can. Perseverance, and hard work really paid off this time.
Really hope for you all out there in waitlist limbo, that you hear something soon.
If all fails, try, try, try again.......really....try!!!!!

congratulations! :^)

DrLizzie said:
Thank you all!!!! Seriously...if I can (after many trials) anyone can. Perseverance, and hard work really paid off this time.
Really hope for you all out there in waitlist limbo, that you hear something soon.
If all fails, try, try, try again.......really....try!!!!!

Very, very happy for you! Simply awesome...congratulations.

DrLizzie said:
Words cant describe how happy I am right now :love: :love: . Just found out that I got in......this being my third time trying. Good luck to people still on waitling lists!!!! :luck: :luck:
Congratulations.

Next time you get that nagging feeling, the one that says you should be working on your AMCAS PS or your secondaries or studying for the MCAT, remember - you don't have to do those anymore. You got in.

Introduce yourself to everyone on the Albany thread and the Yahoo group.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: congrats and well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I hope I'll be able to post this once the next cycle finishes. in the meanwhile ill focus on my masters :) and cross my fingers. I love the poignancy from these kinds of posts.

Braluk, lookin good in that avatar of yours. Ouch, how did that happen??

BTW congratulations to the OP!

Congratulations

that's great news. congratulations.

Stories like these make my heart smile.

Congrats! Third time's a charm :)

Super congradulations~! How very exciting :)

Congrats Dr.Lizzie,

I was a second time applicant and after a ton of waitlists, just got in June 20. It's an awesome feeling. Enjoy the summer and best of luck in school.

CONGRATS!!!

From one 3rd time applicant to another -- we both did it this year!!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly how you feel....... I hope you are out celebrating tonight!!!

Congrats!

-waitman

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You All So Much!!!!!!

Congrats! We'd better not see you on these threads till your hangover wears off sometime on Sunday!